STANDARD OF CARE
Women’s Health Portfolio
Quantigen™ Molecular Testing For Genital Tract Infections
- Get the information you need to provide effective treatment
- Obtain results up to one week faster than culture- or antibody-based methods
Next-day results (from receipt of sample)
- Differentiate pathogens that cause similar symptoms
- Detect bacteria even when the patient is taking antibiotics
Simultaneously identifies bacteria, fungus, protozoa and mycoplasma
- Order either the Comprehensive Panel, or infection-specific panels
Up to 27 microorganisms with just one swab
- Reports are easily understood by office and medical staff
- View Results, Diagnosis, and Interpretation for each test panel and microrganism
Clear, comprehensive test reports
- Have complete confidence in test sensitivity and accuracy
Advanced quantitative PCR technology
Molecular Testing For Genital Tract Infections
Next-day results for genital tract infections provides the information you need to provide effective treatment
The Comprehensive Panel includes 27 assays for bacterial, fungal, protozoal, and mycoplasmal organisms, including both pathogens and normal flora.
Infection-Specific Panels for the most common infections of the genital tract are also available.
For detailed information or questions
Contact us at 800.730.0784 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting Started Overview
Establish an Account to order Collection Kits and receive a PIN for access to the Physician Portal on our website.
Order Collection Kits that include sample collection materials, detailed instructions, and a pre-paid return container.
Requistion Forms included in Collection Kits require Patient information used to directly bill patients’ insurance.
The Results Report can be accessed using a secure link that is emailed to the Account contact address.
View a sample of our comprehensive Women’s Health Portfolio Results Report.